Hatsan added almost 4 inches in barrel length to the AT44PA-10 QES to create the AT44PA-10 Long QES. By adding the extra barrel length, the AT44PA-10 Long QES allows for even better accuracy and more air volume storage. Which then allows for great velocity, greater power, and increased shots at optimal velocity. This PCP (pre-charged pneumatic) air rifle, featuring QuietEnergy technology with integrated sound moderator produces up to 50% less noise than some of its predecessors. Available in .177, .22, and .25 calibers, the AT44PA-10 Long QES is a pump action repeater, allowing for fast follow-up shots on target or in the field.
Producing up to 1350 FPS and up to 49 FPE, this PCP air rifle packs a punch! With its 2-stage fully adjustable match Quattro trigger and precision rifled, choked, and shrouded steel barrel, the AT44PA-10 Long QES delivers great accuracy, giving shooters confidence to make the shot every time. Utilizing a detachable, refillable 230cc 200BAR air cylinder, allows the shooter to easily swap cylinders while out in the field without stopping to refill. They have a built-in pressure gauge to allow you to keep an eye on your pressure levels. To help with that even further, is the anti-knock system that prevents gas from leaking or being wasted when it is carried and bumped in the field. Each air cylinder has enough volume to allow up to 45 shots at optimal velocity before a refill is needed.
The AT44PA-10 Long QES is built with an all-weather, ambidextrous synthetic stock with a Monte Carlo cheek rest and an adjustable butt pad. It also features checkering on the grip and forend for better comfort and control. Its black anodized alloy upper receiver has a combo 11mm dovetail and Weaver rail, that can accept a wide range of optic mounts. But don’t worry, if you don’t want to use a scope, this PCP includes contrasting fiber optic sights, with the rear being micro adjustable for windage and elevation.
Along with its manual safety, the AT44 has an anti-double feed mechanism that helps prevent more than one pellet from loading when gun has been fully cocked. Sling swivels and a molded in picatinny rail on the forend top-off the highlights on the AT44PA-10 Long QES. Thoughtfully designed, and feature-rich, it has proven to be one of the most powerful PCPs in its class.
- Multi-Shot pump action repeater
- Available in .177, .22, or .25 calibers
- Manual safety
- Anti-double feed mechanism helps prevent more than one pellet from loading when gun has been fully cocked
- QuietEnergy technology, fully shrouded barrel, and integrated sound moderator
- Adjustable rubber butt pad
- Ambidextrous and ergonomic synthetic stock
- Black anodized alloy upper receiver
- Quattro two-stage, fully adjustable trigger
- Detachable 230cc 200 BAR air cylinder
- Patented anti-knock system prevents gas wastage when the rifle is knocked or bounced
- Built-in pressure gauge
- Gold plated metal trigger
- Metal trigger guard
- 2 detachable rotary magazines (.177 cal & .22 cal – 10 rounds, .25 cal – 9 rounds)
- Combo optics rail accepts both 11mm dovetail and 22mm Weaver mounts
- Fiber optic sights; micro adjustable rear sight for windage and elevation
- Picatinny accessory rail on forend
- Includes bleed valve, fill adapter, o-rings, fitted sling swivels and owner’s manual
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1350 FPS, .22 cal – 1220 FPS, .25 cal – 1000 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 1250 FPS, .22 cal – 1100 FPS, .25 cal – 1000 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 35 FPE, .22 cal – 46 FPE, .25 cal – 49 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.