The Hatsan Galatian I QE has become a favorite amongst hunters. This top-of-the-line air rifle is not only powerful, but it looks good too. Available in 3 calibers: .177, .22, and .25, this smooth cocking, side lever airgun is built with all of Hatsan’s premium features. With its detachable 255cc air cylinder and built-in pressure gauge, the Galatian I QE fires at up to 1300 FPS with lead-free pellets and up to 1150 FPS with lead pellets, shooting at up to 47 FPE, and providing up to 48 shots at optimal velocity. By adding in the QuietEnergy technology, which includes a gloss finish barrel shroud and integrated sound moderator, the Galatian’s downrange noise has been reduced by up to 50%, making it even better for the avid (or not so avid) hunter.
The fully adjustable, 2-stage match Quattro trigger is adjustable for trigger travel and load. The elevation adjustable Monte Carlo cheek rest and the length of pull, elevation, and fit angle adjustable butt pad, add even more options for customized comfort. With some of the highest shot capacity in its class, the Galatian I QE comes with 2 detachable, caliber specific magazines, with 16 shots in .177, 14 shots in .22, and 13 shots in .25.
Built with a gorgeous Turkish walnut stock, the Galatian I QE’s barrel, made of German steel, is precision rifled and choked. The aircraft grade, aluminum alloy receiver is nickel-plated and intricately engraved to give this air rifle an heirloom look. The finely engraved texture on the grip and forend allow for better control and feel. Topping off the classic look is the gold-plated metal trigger and synthetic trigger guard.
Let’s not forget the other features of this airgun. It’s got an integrated combo optics rail, which will accept 11mm dovetail or 22mm Weaver mounts, allowing a wide variety of optic choices. There is also a magazine storage slot built into the stock and is fitted with sling swivels. Rounding out the Galatian I QE package is a Hatsan sling, quick fill nozzle, bleed valve, fill adapter, and a plastic hard case for storage. With all these premium features and accessories, it’s easy to see why the Galatian I QE is one of the finest air rifles in its class.
- Pre-charged pneumatic (PCP)
- Side lever repeater
- 2-stage adjustable Quattro trigger
- QuietEnergy technology – gloss finished barrel shroud & integrated sound moderator – 50% quieter
- Detachable 255cc 200 bar (2,900 psi) air cylinder with built-in manometer; spare cylinders are available
- Ambidextrous, ergonomic Turkish walnut stock
- Elevation adjustable comb
- Length of pull, elevation, and fit angle adjustable butt pad
- Checkered grip and forearm
- Manual safety
- Aircraft grade aluminum alloy receiver, nickel-plated with intricate engraving
- Includes 2 detachable rotary magazines (16 shots .177, 14 shots .22, 13 shots .25)
- Integrated rail accepts Weaver or 11mm mounts
- Extra mag storage in bottom of buttstock
- Gold-plated metal trigger and synthetic trigger guard
- Fitted sling swivels
- Anti-double pellet feed mechanism prevents more than one pellet from loading
- Patented anti-knock system prevents gas wastage when knocked or bounced
- Includes a 1/8″ BSPP probe with male threads
- Includes bleed valve, 2 magazines, hard case, trigger lock & detailed owner’s manual
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1300 FPS, .22 cal – 1200 FPS, .25 cal – 970 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1150 FPS, .22 cal – 1100 FPS, .25 cal – 970 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 28 FPE, .22 cal – 45 FPE, .25 cal – 47 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.