The Alpha is Hatsan’s rock-solid and affordable airgun for beginner shooters. Finding a youth model airgun with quality craftsmanship at a reasonable price can feel next to impossible. This spring piston, break barrel air rifle is built to last and be passed down as the first gun for multiple generations.
Featuring a 14.4” precision rifled German steel barrel and weighing in at just over 5 lbs. the Alpha is the ideal size for young shooters or those with a smaller frame. Consisting of an easy-to-use cocking barrel with a length of pull of 13” and only requiring 14 lbs. of cocking force, this air rifle is perfect for beginner shooters. Built with QuietEnergy technology, the Alpha includes fully shrouded barrel and an integrated sound moderator. Adding to the Alpha features, is an all-weather synthetic stock, with a Monte Carlo cheek piece that is ambidextrous, so it will fit whether the shooter is right or left-handed.
The Alpha air rifle features a rear, micro-adjustable fiber optic sight and a contrasting hooded front fiber optic sight. It also has an 11mm dovetail and picatinny scope mount with an integrated scope stop. You can customize this airgun a bit more, with our metal adjustable trigger. Adjustable for trigger pull and travel.
Keeping your new shooter safe, the Alpha includes multiple safeties. A manual safety, an automatic cocking safety, and an anti-bear trap safety. All will help prevent an accidental discharge whether you’re a seasoned shooter or a beginner, so you can feel safe handing this gun to a younger shooter. Just take ahold and get ready for some shooting fun!
- Break barrel
- Spring piston
- Single shot
- Available in .177 (4.5mm) caliber
- Adjustable trigger pull and travel
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator
- 11mm dovetail and picatinny scope mounts
- Fixed micro-adjustable rear green fiber optic sights
- Hooded front red fiber optic sight
- Ambidextrous, all-weather, synthetic stock
- Mounted scope stop
- Monte Carlo cheek piece
- Rubber butt pad for recoil absorption
- Anti-bear trap safety
- Textured grip and forearm
- 4” precision rifled German steel barrel
- Max Velocity* – 600 FPS lead-free pellets, 495 FPS lead pellets
- Max Muzzle Energy* – 4.5 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.