**DO NOT MODIFY YOUR AIR RIFLE!**
CAUTION! – The components of your airgun were engineered and manufactured to deliver optimum performance. ANY MODIFICATION OR TAMPERING WITH YOUR AIRGUN may cause a malfunction and WILL VOID THE MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED WARRANTY.
Your Hatsan airgun trigger should NEVER be adjusted or modified outside the normal range of the installed trigger assembly system, and NEVER adjust your trigger to the point at which it is unsafe to use. Modifying, re-configuring, or using 3rd party parts on or beyond the factory installed trigger assembly configuration indicates tampering and VOIDS THE MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED WARRANTY. Contact HatsanUSA, Inc. via our Customer Service Form with any questions.
Hatsan products are warranted to the original retail customer from date of purchase. A copy of the original purchase receipt or proof of purchase is required for warranty repairs. This warranty is non-transferable.
– New Hatsan airguns have a One (1) Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects or workmanship.
– New Hatsan accessories and Optima optics have a One (1) Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects or workmanship.
– New Hatsan CO2 pistols have a Ninety (90) Day Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects or workmanship.
– Refurbished Hatsan airguns have a Ninety (90) Day Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects or workmanship.
Warranty Claims and Repair (For U.S. retail customers only) – Use our Customer Service Form to file a repair or return request. This form is available under the “Contact Us” tab at the top of the website. You can also call HatsanUSA, Inc at (877) 278-4448 x201. If it is determined a return is necessary, a Return Authorization Number will be issued and the appropriate shipping address will be provided at that time. For more information, please visit our RMA process and FAQ pages.
Implied Warranties – Any implied warranties, including merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration indicated above from original date of retail purchase. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. To the extent any provision of this warranty is prohibited by federal, state, or municipal law which cannot be preempted, it shall not be applicable. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state and country to country.
What is not covered –
The following are NOT covered under warranty:
- Minor blemishes or cosmetic defects that do not affect the performance or functionality of the gun.
- Damages or failures resulting from use of improper ammunition
- Damages or failures resulting from abuse, misuse, or failure to perform maintenance
- Corrosion damages resulting from use of moisture-laden air in PCP products
- Damages or failures resulting from modifications to or tampering with the product
- Shipping charges to HatsanUSA, Inc.
- Damages due to improper packaging when returning items
- Damages as a result of drops, impacts, or natural disasters
- Consequential damages or incidental expenses
- Property Damage
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this may not apply to your circumstance.
Click HERE to view our Return and Refund Policy Page.
All returns must include a completed copy of THIS Repair Form.