The Hatsan FactorBP is an all-new big bore bullpup designed with power and customization in mind. Available in .30 and .35 calibers, it can be fine-tuned and tailored to a variety of competitions and shooting styles. Among its many features is the ability to accept commercially available pistol grips made for modern sporting rifles.
You’ll find that the adjustable ergonomic pistol grip is covered in a soft durable rubber and is textured to provide maximum grip and control. The all-weather synthetic buttstock features an elevation adjustable cheek rest that can be moved in 5mm increments up to 40mm tall, or it can be removed for low-profile optics and includes an elevation and angle adjustable soft rubber buttpad for optimal comfort and fit. Hatsan’s famous fully adjustable Quattro Trigger includes a trigger pad that can be moved vertically and rotated left or right for maximum precision and comfort. Shooting at 956 FPS with .30 cal lead pellets and up to 144 FPE (.35 cal), the FactorBP has the power you need.
The FactorBP’s power output is also highly adjustable featuring an externally adjustable pressure regulator with its own output pressure gauge. A hammer preload adjuster helps fine-tune power output and cocking effort. With its removable 580cc carbon fiber air cylinder you can have another ready to swap without having to refill. The FactorBP is also equipped with a Foster style quick-disconnect fill inlet. In place of the normal PCP fill nozzle, an extended QD is included. An integrated color-coded manometer allows for the system pressure to be easily monitored at-a-glance.
The 32-inch-long precision rifled and choked barrel will ensure accuracy while Hatsan’s QuietEnergy technology full-length barrel shroud will reduce noise output. A standard ½” UNF threaded muzzle piece is included to allow a lager sound moderator or air stripper to be added without modifications. With its bullpup design, it’s just 42.75” in overall length. Its patented anti-knock system prevents discharge when the rifle is knocked or bounced. To round out the FactorBP’s features, 2 SwingLoad magazines (that can be linked together to facilitate faster mag changes) are included, along with a single-shot tray, a picatinny rail installed beneath the forearm, and mounted above the receiver is an extended combination optic system that will accept Picatinny, Weaver, and 11mm dovetail mounts.
All these features add another level of precision and consistency that can place over 30 shots on target from a single fill and come in a package that weighs just 9 lbs. The FactorBP provides power, performance, and customization all in one mighty air rifle!
- Repeating, bullpup, side-lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle
- Available in .30 & .35 calibers
- Externally adjustable hammer preload
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel with integrated sound moderator
- 1/2” UNF threaded muzzle
- Precision rifled and choked barrel
- Detachable caliber-specific magazine
- 580cc detachable carbon fiber bottle – spare bottles available
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor cylinder pressure
- 9-position elevation adjustable cheek rest
- Adjustable ergonomic soft rubber pistol grip
- Elevation and angle adjustable rubber buttpad
- Aluminum receiver with extended combination Picatinny / Weaver / 11mm Dovetail optics rail
- Removable Picatinny accessory rail for bipod
- Black metal trigger with vertical and angular trigger shoe adjustment
- Patented anti-knock system prevents discharge when the rifle is knocked or bounced
- Manual safety switch
- Foster style quick disconnect fill inlet
- Externally adjustable pressure regulator
- Additional pressure gauge to monitor regulator pressure
- Weight – Gun Only – 9 lbs
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .30 cal – 956 FPS, .35 cal – 888 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy* – .30 cal – 140 FPE, .35 cal – 144 FPE
* Velocity & energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.