Hatsan’s AirMax is a high shot count, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle that has been well-designed and is a tack-driving machine. This side-lever bullpup, built with an ambidextrous hardwood stock and available in .177, .22, and .25 calibers, is ideal for small game hunting and long-range target practice. Utilizing a 400cc bottle with built in pressure gauge and a 90cc air tube housed below the receiver, shooters can expect as many as 120 shots per fill in .177, up to 95 shots per fill in .22, and up to 85 shots per fill in .25. The AirMax fires at up to 1350 FPS with lead-free .177 caliber pellets and produces up to 49 FPE with the .25 caliber. The patented anti-knock system prevents gas wastage when the rifle is knocked or bounced.
Like many of Hatsan air rifles, the AirMax is constructed with a precision-engineered, rifled and choked German steel barrel. The barrel is then fully shrouded with QuietEnergy technology and includes an integrated sound moderator that reduces noise by up to 50% without reducing accuracy. Along with the QE technology, the AirMax includes the 2-stage, fully adjustable, match grade Quattro trigger. This allows shooters to adjust for their preferred trigger travel and load.
Mounted to the black anodized receiver is a combo optics rail, capable of receiving both 11mm dovetail and picatinny scope mounts. Beneath the forearm is a mounted picatinny rail that is ready to receive a bipod or flashlight. The AirMax also includes an EasyAdjust elevation adjustable comb, a ventilated rubber butt pad, metal trigger, sling swivels and a quick fill nozzle.
The air rifle is manually loaded and is fed by one of the 2 included 10 (.177 & .22 caliber) or 9 (.25 caliber) shot, detachable rotary magazines. For safety, the AirMax utilizes a patented anti-double pellet feed mechanism, preventing more than one pellet from loading into the barrel. It also utilizes an automatic safety as well as a manual safety. Whether plinking or hunting, the AirMax is the perfect balance between high shot counts and high energy.
- Bullpup PCP with side-lever action
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm) and .25 (6.35mm) calibers
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator
- Wood pistol grip ambidextrous stock
- Combo optic rail allowing for 11mm dovetail or picatinny mounts
- Picatinny rail beneath forearm
- Elevation adjustable cheek comb
- Precision rifled German steel barrel choked for accuracy
- Includes 2 detachable rotary magazines
- 400cc bottle and 90cc air tube – for 490cc of air storage volume
- Built-in pressure gauge
- Quick-fill nozzle
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver
- Manual & Automatic Safety
- Anti-double pellet feed mechanism helps prevent more than one pellet loading into barrel
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load
- Metal trigger & wood trigger guard
- Ventilated rubber butt pad
- Sling swivels
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1350 FPS, .22 cal – 1220 FPS, .25 cal – 1000 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1250 FPS, .22 cal – 1100 FPS, .25 cal – 1000 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 35 FPE, .22 cal – 46 FPE, .25 cal – 49 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.