For many shooters, their first experience in shooting began with a BB gun or airgun. In many cases, they were able to pass down their introductory gun to their children or younger family members. While many well-known airgun manufacturers of the past have cut corners to reduce the price of their products, the world-renowned craftsmanship of Hatsan has remained constant. The Model 95 Combo is testament to that.
The Model 95 Combo is one of the most sophisticated break barrel airguns in its market class and price range. It features components that are nearly all made in-house by the Turkish manufacturer, including an elegant stock made from high quality Turkish walnut, a precision rifled German steel barrel, and Hatsan’s fully adjustable 2-stage Quattro Trigger System. The airgun is also fitted with Hatsan’s SAS™ (Shock Absorber System) that works to reduce recoil and a large muzzle break for easy cocking.
The Model 95 Combo includes a fully multi-coated 3-9×32 Optima scope that easily attaches to the rifle’s grooved dovetail receiver that fits 11mm scope rail mounts. It is also fitted with a micro-adjustable rear sight, for both windage and elevation, and a fixed open front sight. Both with fiber optics.
This finely crafted airgun is available in .177 caliber, .22 caliber, and .25 caliber, producing up to 1300 FPS and up to 24 FPE. Like most air rifles from Hatsan, the Model 95 Combo’s muzzle velocity is calculated by using our own high-density lead Vortex pellets and with lightweight lead-free pellets, that have become the industry standard. Although using lead pellets results in slower advertised muzzle velocity when compared to other airgun manufacturers, shooters will receive a more accurate shot with greater energy upon impact when using the high-density lead pellets.
- Break barrel
- Spring piston
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm), and .25 (6.5mm) calibers
- Fully adjustable 2-stage Quattro Trigger System
- SAS™ – Shock Absorber System – that reduces felt recoil/reduces vibrations
- High quality, genuine Turkish walnut stock – with ambidextrous design
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel
- Rubber butt pad for additional recoil absorption
- Grooved dovetail receiver for 11mm scope mounts
- Large muzzle brake for easy cocking
- Precision rifled German steel barrel
- Manual and automatic cocking safety
- Anti-bear trap safety mechanism
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with green fiber optics
- Fixed open front sight with red fiber optics
- Includes 3-9×32 Optima scope and rings
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1300 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 750 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1100 FPS, .22 cal – 800 FPS, .25 cal – 700 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 20 FPE, .22 cal – 21 FPE, .25 cal – 24 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.