Hatsan is setting the standard in bullpup PCP (pre-charged pneumatic) air rifles with the BullBoss QE. This bullpup comes fully loaded! Starting with our QuietEnergy barrel technology, which includes a fully shrouded precision rifled and choked German steel barrel and an integrated sound moderator, we’ve cut noise by up to 50%. The BullBoss QE also comes standard with a patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when the rifle is knocked or bounced.
Next in line is the acclaimed Quattro 2-stage fully adjustable match trigger. This allows for adjustments for trigger travel and trigger load. Along with the Quattro trigger, the BullBoss QE also includes a metal trigger with a wood trigger guard. It also has multiple safety features. A manual safety and an automatic cocking safety are included, along with an anti-double pellet feed mechanism that helps prevent more than one pellet from loading into the barrel at a time.
Coming in 3 calibers: .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm) and .25 (6.35mm) the BullBoss QE is a powerhouse in a complete package. With its detachable air cylinder tube (230cc & 200BAR) this side-lever action bullpup can produce up to 49 FPE and 1350 FPS (depending on caliber and pellet type). Not to mention you can get between 30-40 shots at optimal velocity (depending on caliber) on one fill of air. The BullBoss QE is available with a wood or synthetic stock fitted on a black anodized receiver. The wood stock is ambidextrous with a pistol grip and an ergonomic design. It is also equipped with an elevation-adjustable cheek riser and has custom molding on the grip and forearm for better control and feel. Top it off with a ventilated rubber butt pad, and the BullBoss QE’s comfort is top notch.
This bullpup includes an optic rail on top for both 11mm and Weaver scope mounts. Perfect for one of our Optima scopes. And for those that want to add accessories, like a flashlight or a bipod, there is another picatinny rail on both sides and beneath the forearm.
And finally, the BullBoss QE comes standard with 2 detachable rotary magazines: .177 and .22 calibers are a 10-round magazine, and the .25 caliber is a 9-round magazine. There is a built-in air pressure gauge on the air cylinder to help monitor cylinder pressure. It also comes supplied with a quick-fill nozzle and air cylinder discharging cap.
It’s clear to see that the BullBoss QE has everything you could possibly want for your next hunting trip or day out shooting!
- Bullpup PCP with side-lever action
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm) and .25 (6.35mm) calibers
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator
- Wood pistol grip ambidextrous stock
- Includes 4 mounted picatinny rails
- Elevation adjustable cheek comb
- Precision rifled German steel barrel choked for accuracy
- Includes 2 detachable rotary magazines
- Detachable air cylinder tube (230cc) (Spare cylinders are available) (link to this)
- Built-in pressure gauge
- Quick-fill nozzle & air cylinder discharging cap supplied in the box
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver
- Manual & Automatic Safety
- Anti-double pellet feed mechanism helps prevent more than one pellet loading into barrel
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load
- Metal trigger & wood trigger guard
- Ventilated rubber butt pad
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1350 FPS, .22 cal – 1220 FPS, .25 cal – 1000 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1250 FPS, .22 cal – 1100 FPS, .25 cal – 1000 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 35 FPE, .22 cal – 46 FPE, .25 cal – 49 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.