The Model 135 QE includes all the features that make Hatsan break barrels truly exceptional. This air rifle is built with Hatsan’s Vortex gas piston allowing for smoother cocking and shooting, no spring torque or spring fatigue and will function perfectly in cold weather.
Next comes the QE barrel. The precision rifled, German steel barrel is surrounded with our QuietEnergy shroud and integrated sound moderator – making it approximately 50% quieter than without it. The Mod 135 QE also includes Hatsan’s Quattro 2-stage adjustable match trigger, which is adjustable for trigger-pull weight, first stage, second stage and length of travel. It also includes a gold-plated metal trigger blade.
The max 1550 FPS and max 34 FPE that this air rifle produces is hardly noticeable because of Hatsan’s patented SAS (shock absorber system) and rubber recoil pad that reduces the felt recoil. Fitted with a combination 11mm dovetail and Weaver optics rail with included scope stop, this air rifle is ready for any scope. Although, a scope is not entirely necessary since the Model 135 QE also comes standard with micro adjustable green fiber optic rear sights and a fixed red fiber optic front sight.
Safety is no problem with this air rifle, as it comes standard with a manual safety, an automatic cocking safety, and an anti-bear trap mechanism.
Saving the best for last, is the stunning ambidextrous Turkish walnut stock. Featuring a Monte Carlo adjustable comb and gorgeous checkering on the grip and forend. Then as an added little feature, the Mod 135 QE also comes with built in sling mounts (sling not included).
If you’re looking for a reliable, gorgeous, comfortable, with all the bells and whistles break barrel hunting rifle, your small game doesn’t stand a chance with Hatsan’s Model 135 QE air rifle.
- Single shot, break barrel
- Vortex gas piston
- QuietEnergy shrouded barrel with integrated sound moderator
- Rifled German steel barrel
- Quattro 2-stage adjustable trigger, with metal trigger blade
- Automatic cocking safety
- Resettable manual safety
- Anti-bear trap safety
- 11mm dovetail and Weaver optics rail with metal scope stop
- Ambidextrous stock with adjustable Monte Carlo cheek piece
- Turkish walnut stock with checkering on grip and forend
- SAS (shock absorber system) and rubber butt pad for recoil absorption
- Micro adjustable rear sight, for both windage and elevation, with green fiber optics
- Fixed front sight with red fiber optic
- Built-in sling mounts
- 6 lbs.
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1550 FPS, .22 cal – 1250 FPS, .25 cal – 900 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1300 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 850 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 28 FPE, .22 cal – 33 FPE, .25 cal – 34 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.