Perfect for hunting or fast action plinking, the BullMaster bullpup offers a whole new experience in shooting. Hatsan’s semi-automatic PCP (pre-charged pneumatic) air rifle combines fast shots with high maneuverability and penetrating power. Built with one of the largest available air cylinders, at 500cc with a max fill pressure of 250 BAR (3,625 psi), the BullMaster effortlessly launches lead pellets at up to 1,100 FPS and up to 38 FPE. Giving you up to 120 shots at optimal velocity, this bullpup air rifle’s semi-automatic action is one of the fastest shooting on the market.
With a fully shrouded barrel, precision rifled and choked, the BullMaster is built for accuracy. Featuring a DaSoft® coated, all-weather synthetic stock that is built with an adjustable comb, grooved pistol grip and forend which houses the built-in pressure gauge, 2 magazine carrying slots, and ventilated rubber butt pad, this bully has awesome bones. Not to mention the integrated combo 11mm dovetail & Weaver optic rail, for your scope of choice, and the picatinny rail on the forend for added accessories.
Rounding out the BullMaster’s features and accessories, is Hatsan’s patented anti-knock system, to prevent gas wastage if the rifle is knocked or bounced, and a metal trigger. This bullpup also comes with 3 spring-loaded magazines, fitted sling swivels, a 1/8″ BSPP threaded fill probe and a durable hard case to store it all in.
- Semi-automatic, PCP (pre-charged pneumatic)
- Bullpup design
- Fully shrouded barrel, precision rifled and choked for accuracy
- 500cc air cylinder, 250 BAR max fill pressure
- DaSoft® coated synthetic stock with ergonomic design
- Combination 11mm dovetail & Weaver optic rail
- Additional picatinny accessory rail beneath the forearm
- Texturing on grip and forearm for better feel and control
- Elevation-adjustable cheek comb
- Ventilated rubber butt pad
- 3 rotary magazines included: .177 cal – 14 rd, .22 cal – 12 rd, .25 cal – 10 rd
- Built-in pressure gauge to help monitor cylinder pressure
- Includes 1/8″ BSPP threaded fill probe
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver
- Manual safety
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage
- Metal trigger and synthetic trigger guard
- Fitted sling swivels
- Includes hard case
- Max Velocity* – .177 cal – 1100 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 900 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 23 FPE, .22 cal – 34 FPE, .25 cal – 38 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
Please Note: It is not recommended that the BullMaster be operated from the left-handed shooting position. The bolt located on the right-hand side of the rifle cycles with each shot fired and may cause injury if operated left-handed.
Please Note: All Hatsan semi-automatic airguns are designed specifically for skirted pellets only. Slugs or other non-skirted rounds will not cycle properly.