Hatsan’s Model 125 Spring Sniper Camo Combo offers long-range power and accuracy. This single-shot, magnum, break barrel air rifle offers superior comfort and adjustability compared to our standard Mod 125. Available in 3 calibers: .177, .22 and .25, this air rifle maxes out at 1550 FPS (.177 cal lead-free pellets) and up to 34 FPE (.25 cal). The Mod 125 Sniper Camo has a Mossy Oak Break-Up pattern, ambidextrous synthetic stock with an upgraded Monte Carlo elevation adjustable cheek piece and raised soft rubber inlays on the grip and forearm for better control and an ergonomically comfortable feel.
The 125 Sniper models are equipped with an integrated sound moderator in the muzzle break to lessen down-range noise. Showcasing our 2-stage, fully adjustable match Quattro Trigger, the shooter can customize trigger pull and travel. Add in the TRIOPAD butt system with 3 stock spacers to adjust length of pull, this air rifle has all the adjustability one would need. Not to mention the Mod 125 Sniper includes our SAS – shock absorber system- that significantly reduces vibration.
Featuring a large muzzle brake for easier cocking, the Mod 125 Sniper also includes a manual safety, an automatic cocking safety and an anti-bear trap safety. Equipped with a 3-9×32 multi-coated Optima scope, a combination Weaver and 11mm dovetail scope rail, scope rings, sling swivels and a Hatsan sling, this air rifle can’t get much better and can’t come with a whole lot more! But wait, there is more! The Mod 125 Sniper Camo Combos also include contrasting fiber optic front and rear sights. The rear is micro-adjustable for both windage and elevation. With all of this it’s easy to see why the Mod 125 Sniper is one of our most popular air rifle combos.
- Break barrel, single shot cocking system
- Spring piston
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm), and .25 (6.5mm) calibers
- Fully adjustable 2-stage Quattro Trigger system
- SAS™ – Shock Absorber System – that reduces felt recoil/reduces vibrations
- All-weather Mossy Oak Break-Up Camo synthetic stock with ambidextrous design
- Raised, soft rubber inlays on grip and forearm for better control and feel
- Monte Carlo elevation adjustable cheek piece
- TRIOPAD butt system for maximum recoil absorption
- Includes 3 stock spacers to customize length of pull
- Combination accessory rail for 11mm and Weaver scope mounts
- Large muzzle with integrated sound moderator for easier cocking
- Precision rifled German steel barrel
- Manual and automatic cocking safety
- Anti-bear trap safety mechanism
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with green fiber optics
- Fixed open front sight with red fiber optics
- Includes 3-9×32 multi-coated Optima scope and rings
- Includes sling swivels and a Hatsan sling
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1550 FPS, .22 cal – 1250 FPS, .25 cal – 900 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1300 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 850 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 28 FPE, .22 cal – 33 FPE, .25 cal – 34 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.