The Edge combo is an entry-level, spring piston airgun with solid features, at an affordable price. It is available in 3 different calibers: .177 caliber, .22 caliber, and .25 caliber. This break barrel, single-shot air rifle, is perfect for pests or plinking firing at up to 1300 FPS and up to 24 FPE! Built with an all-weather, ambidextrous, polymer stock, featuring a thumbhole grip, with a Monte Carlo cheek piece, and a soft rubber butt pad for recoil absorption, the Edge meets all the requirements for a comfortable rifle. Including a textured pistol grip and forearm for better handling.
What makes the Edge combo a combo is the inclusion of an Optima 3-9x32mm rifle scope with dovetail rings and a receiver that has a mounted, shock-absorbing, steel scope stop that creates a rock-solid base for your optics. And if you don’t want to use the scope, the Edge comes with micro-adjustable (for both windage and elevation) rear green fiber optic sights and a front muzzle break, that provides a hood around a red fiber optic front sight.
The Edge also features a metal, single-stage adjustable trigger. Along with a standard manual safety and automatic cocking safety, it also includes an anti-bear trap safety. The barrel is precision rifled with high-quality German steel. With all of these features, it’s easy to see why the Hatsan Edge combo is one of our bestsellers. So, grab the Edge combo and some ammo, and go have some fun!
- Break barrel
- Single shot
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm), and .25 (6.5mm) calibers
- Grooved cylinder for 11mm dovetail scope mounts
- Fixed micro-adjustable rear green fiber optic sights
- Fixed front red fiber optic sight
- Muzzle break
- All-weather, polymer, thumbhole stock
- Mounted, shock-absorbing, steel scope stop
- Optima 3-9x32mm rifle scope with dovetail rings
- Monte Carlo cheek piece
- Rubber butt pad for recoil absorption
- Anti-bear trap safety
- Textured pistol grip and forearm
- 7” precision rifled German steel barrel
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1300 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 750 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1100 FPS, .22 cal – 800 FPS, .25 cal – 700 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 20 FPE, .22 cal – 21 FPE, .25 cal – 24 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.