Hatsan’s Model 125 Sniper Vortex QE Combo offers long-range power and accuracy. This single-shot, break barrel air rifle offers superior comfort and adjustability compared to our standard Mod 125. Available in both .22 and .25, this air rifle maxes out at 1250 FPS (.22 cal lead-free pellets) and up to 34 FPE (.25 cal). The Mod 125 Sniper Vortex QE has a black, ambidextrous synthetic stock with an upgraded Monte Carlo elevation adjustable cheek piece and raised soft rubber inlays on the grip and forearm for better control and an ergonomically comfortable feel.
The 125 Sniper Vortex QE models are equipped with Hatsan’s QuietEnergy technology – which includes a fully shrouded barrel, with an integrated sound moderator to lessen down-range noise, and the Vortex gas piston system. Which allows for better performance in the cold weather, smoother cocking, and no rotational recoil. This air rifle showcases our 2-stage, fully adjustable match Quattro Trigger that lets the shooter customize trigger pull and travel. Add in the TRIOPAD butt system with 3 stock spacers to adjust length of pull, this air rifle has all the adjustability one would need. Not to mention the Mod 125 Sniper Vortex QE includes our SAS – shock absorber system- that significantly reduces vibration.
Featuring an extended muzzle brake for easier cocking, the Mod 125 Sniper Vortex QE also includes a manual safety, an automatic cocking safety and an anti-bear trap safety. Equipped with a 3-9×32 multi-coated Optima scope, a combination Weaver and 11mm dovetail scope rail, scope rings, sling swivels and a Hatsan sling, this air rifle can’t get much better and can’t come with a whole lot more! But wait, there is more! These break barrel combos also include contrasting fiber optic front and rear sights. The rear is micro-adjustable for both windage and elevation. With all of this it’s easy to see why the Mod 125 Sniper Vortex QE is one of our most popular air rifle combos.
- Break barrel, single shot
- Vortex gas piston
- Available in .22 (5.5mm) and .25 (6.35mm) calibers
- Fully adjustable 2-stage Quattro Trigger system
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel with integrated sound moderator – reducing down-range noise by up to 50%
- SAS™ – Shock Absorber System – reduces felt recoil/reduces vibrations
- All-weather black synthetic stock with ambidextrous design
- Raised, soft rubber inlays on grip and forearm for better control and feel
- Monte Carlo elevation adjustable cheek piece
- TRIOPAD butt system for maximum recoil absorption
- Includes 3 stock spacers to customize length of pull
- Combination optic rail for 11mm and Weaver scope mounts
- Precision rifled German steel barrel
- Manual and automatic cocking safety
- Anti-bear trap safety mechanism
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with green fiber optics
- Fixed open front sight with red fiber optics
- Includes 3-9×32 multi-coated Optima scope and rings
- Includes sling swivels and a Hatsan sling
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .22 cal – 1250 FPS, .25 cal – 900 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 850 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .22 cal – 33 FPE, .25 cal – 34 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.