The Hatsan Model 1000X Striker Wood combo is at the top of our entry-level break barrel air rifles. The spring-piston airgun comes in three calibers: .177, .22, and .25. This single-shot gun includes a metal trigger blade and has 3 safeties, an automatic cocking safety, a resettable manual safety, and an anti-bear trap safety.
The Mod 1000X Striker Wood is built with a classic wood stock and built-in Monte Carlo cheek pieces on both sides, to allow for more comfortable ambidextrous shooting. The intricate checkering on the grip and forearm gives better control and a more ergonomic feel, add in the rubber butt pad, and the comfort level is top notch!
With its large muzzle brake for easy cocking, the Mod 1000X Striker Wood includes an integrated hooded front sight with a red fiber optic and micro adjustable rear sights (for both windage and elevation) with green fiber optics. Along with that, it also includes a multi-coated 3-9×32 Optima scope and dovetail rings. The receiver is grooved for 11mm scope mounts and has a mounted metal scope stop.
The Model 1000X Striker Wood is sure to pack a punch as it delivers great power with lead and lead-free pellets! At up to 1,300 fps, you can see why this is one of our most-popular air rifles.
- Single shot
- Break barrel
- Rifled German steel barrel
- Metal trigger blade
- Automatic cocking safety
- Resettable manual safety
- Anti-bear trap safety
- 11mm optics dovetail
- Ambidextrous stock with Monte Carlo cheek piece (on both sides)
- Wood stock with checkering on grip and forearm
- Rubber butt pad for recoil absorption
- Includes 3-9×32 Optima scope and dovetail rings
- Mounted metal scope stop
- Micro adjustable rear sight, for both windage and elevation, with green fiber optics
- Fixed front sight with red fiber optic
- 6 lbs. (gun only)
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1300 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 750 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets- .177 cal – 1100 FPS, .22 cal – 800 FPS, .25 cal – 700 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy* – .177 cal – 20 FPE, .22 cal – 21 FPE, .25 cal – 24 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.