Hatsan’s Model 125 Vortex Combo offers long-range power and accuracy. Available in 3 calibers: .177, .22 and .25, this air rifle maxes out at 1550 FPS (.177 cal lead-free pellets) and up to 34 FPE (.25 cal). The Mod 125 Vortex Combo has a black, ambidextrous synthetic stock and a textured grip and forearm for better control and feel.
The 125 Vortex Combo model is equipped with a large muzzle brake for easier cocking and Hatsan’s Vortex gas piston system, which allows for better performance in the cold weather, smoother cocking, and no rotational recoil. Showcasing our 2-stage, fully adjustable match Quattro Trigger, that the shooter can customize trigger pull and travel. Add in the TRIOPAD butt system with 3 stock spacers to adjust length of pull, this air rifle has plenty of adjustability. Not to mention the Mod 125 Vortex Combo includes our SAS – shock absorber system- that significantly reduces vibration.
The Mod 125 Vortex Combo also includes a manual safety, an automatic cocking safety and an anti-bear trap safety. Equipped with a 3-9×32 multi-coated Optima scope, scope rings, and a combination Weaver and 11mm dovetail scope rail, this air rifle has your basics covered! But wait, there’s more! The Mod 125 Vortex Combo also includes contrasting fiber optic front and rear sights. The rear is micro-adjustable for both windage and elevation. With all of this it’s easy to see why the Mod 125 Vortex Combo is one of our most popular air rifle combos.
- Break barrel, single shot cocking system
- Vortex gas piston
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm), and .25 (6.5mm) calibers
- Fully adjustable 2-stage Quattro Trigger system
- SAS™ – Shock Absorber System – that reduces felt recoil/reduces vibrations
- All-weather black synthetic stock with ambidextrous design
- Textured grip and forearm for better control and feel
- TRIOPAD butt system for maximum recoil absorption
- Includes 3 stock spacers to customize length of pull
- Combination optics rail for 11mm and Weaver scope mounts
- Large muzzle break for easier cocking
- Precision rifled German steel barrel
- Manual and automatic cocking safety
- Anti-bear trap safety mechanism
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with green fiber optics
- Fixed open front sight with red fiber optics
- Includes 3-9×32 multi-coated Optima scope and rings
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1550 FPS, .22 cal – 1250 FPS, .25 cal – 900 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1300 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 850 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 28 FPE, .22 cal – 33 FPE, .25 cal – 34 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.