Hatsan’s Hydra QE, an ambidextrous, side bolt repeater, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle, is one of a kind in the airgun world. Featuring the patented Versi-Cal Technology interchangeable caliber system, it allows one to trade calibers with a single thumb screw. The VCT system couples a caliber-specific receiver and barrel into a single interchangeable module that allows a scope to remain mounted and zeroed with each caliber used. A knurled screw located at the rear of the receiver locks the upper module onto the lower receiver, allowing caliber changes in just a few seconds. The Hydra QE is available in .177, .22, or .25 caliber – with additional barrel/receiver modules available separately. Each module is built with a combination 11mm dovetail and 22mm Weaver optics rail, able to accept a wide range of optic mounts.
Each caliber barrel/receiver module is built with a precision rifled and choked German steel barrel, featuring Hatsan’s QuietEnergy technology, that includes a fully shrouded barrel and an integrated sound moderator, reducing downrange noise by up to 50%. The Hydra QE also features a 2-stage, fully adjustable, match Quattro trigger, adjustable for trigger travel & load. Plus, an elevation & fit angle adjustable butt pad, allowing for a custom fit for any shooter. The black anodized aluminum receivers sit in a stunning Turkish walnut stock, with a Monte Carlo cheek rest, raised on both sides. The laser engraved textured grip surfaces allow for better control and feel.
The fixed 165cc 200 BAR air cylinder has a built-in pressure gauge to monitor cylinder pressure. It can provide up to 35 powerful shots at optimal velocity (.177 cal), can shoot up to 1250 FPS (.177 cal lead-free) and fire with up to 40 FPE (.25 cal). The Hydra QE also features the patented anti-knock system, preventing gas wastage when the gun is knocked or bounced. Weighing in at just 6.8 lbs. this air rifle is easy to carry and shoot. Grab an extra S/Roto-Index magazine or 2 and you’re ready for that hunting trip or target practice session.
- Versi-Cal Technology (VCT) interchangeable caliber system
- Manual loading, repeating, side bolt-action Pre-Charged Pneumatic air rifle
- Available in .177, .22, and .25 caliber
- Additional barrel / receiver modules available separately
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel with integrated sound moderator – approximately 50% quieter
- Precision rifled and choked German steel barrel
- Detachable S/Roto Index magazine (14 shot in .177, 12 shot in .22, 10 shot in .25)
- Corrosion resistant black anodized aluminum receivers
- Combination 22mm and 11mm dovetail rail accepts a wide range of optics mounts
- Fine Turkish walnut stock with Monte Carlo cheek rest
- Textured grip surfaces for better control and feel
- Elevation and fit angle adjustable rubber butt pad
- Fixed 165cc, 200 BAR air cylinder
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor cylinder pressure
- Patented anti-knock system prevents gas wastage when the gun is knocked or bounced
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage fully adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and load
- Manual safety switch
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1250 FPS, .22 cal – 1120 FPS, .25 cal – 900 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1150 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 900 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 29 FPE, .22 cal – 38 FPE, .25 cal – 40 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.