Powerful. Accurate. Semi-Automatic. The Hatsan Invader has all of that and more! Offering plenty of power for small-game hunting or target shooting, this PCP (pre-charged pneumatic) air rifle is available in .22 caliber and .25 caliber. With a max velocity of 1100 FPS and up to 38 FPE, the semi-auto Invader is ready to fire. The 255cc removable air cylinder with integrated pressure gauge, gives 50 shots within 85% of max velocity, plus you have the ability the carry an extra cylinder for quick refills.
Not only does the Invader air rifle have plenty of power, its built with an all-weather synthetic stock, with a textured grip and on-board magazine storage, to hold one of your 3 included S/Roto magazines. Featuring a removable carry handle with integrated adjustable sights, the Invader includes not only an 11mm / picatinny combo rail on top, perfect for one of our Optima scopes, it also includes 3 additional picatinny rails one on each side and one on the bottom for accessories such as lights, bipods, and lasers. The elevation-adjustable cheekpiece and rubber butt pad, give added comfort to the Invader.
With all the built-in extras, plus being a semi-automatic air rifle, it’s easy to see why the Invader is a perfect choice for hunting.
- Semi-automatic pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle
- Currently available in .22 caliber and .25 caliber
- Detachable S/Roto magazine holds 12 pellets in .22 cal and 10 pellets in .25 cal
- 3 S/Roto magazines included
- 255cc air cylinder fills to 200 BAR
- Tactical all-weather synthetic stock with integrated pistol grip
- Textured grip surfaces for enhanced control and feel
- Built-in magazine storage in stock
- Elevation adjustable cheek rest
- Rubber butt pad
- Combination 11mm Dovetail and picatinny optics rail
- 3 additional built-in picatinny rails for accessories
- Removable 1-piece carry handle with adjustable open sights
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor cylinder pressure
- Fully shrouded barrel
- Manual safety switch
- Integrated sling mounts
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .22 cal – 1100 FPS, .25 cal – 900 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 900 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .22 cal – 34 FPE, .25 cal – 38 FPE
*Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.