The Flash Wood QE is Hatsan’s budget friendly, manual loading, side bolt action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle. Built with beautiful Turkish walnut, it is available in three calibers – .177 (1250 FPS / 29 FPE), .22 (1120 FPS / 38 FPE) and .25 (900 FPS / 40 FPE). Also featuring the patented QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderator, which reduces sound up to 50%. It has a precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy. This entry-level PCP airgun features our Quattro 2-stage adjustable trigger with manual safety and includes 2 detachable, roto-index spring-loaded magazines, a single-shot tray, and a quick-fill nozzle. Coming in at just 6.6 lbs., with its black anodized aluminum receiver and ambidextrous, Turkish walnut pistol grip thumbhole stock, the Flash Wood QE PCP makes a superior lightweight option.
The Flash Wood QE includes a fixed 165cc volume, 200 BAR, 2,900 PSI air cylinder and a built-in pressure gauge. It is also built with Hatsan’s patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when the rifle is knocked or bounced.
The Flash Wood QE is set up and ready for you to add your own sights, scope and/or accessories. It includes a combination picatinny & 11mm dovetail rail on top and another picatinny rail beneath the forearm. Check out our line of Optima scopes for great options to add to this PCP. The Flash Wood QE also has a checkered grip, Monte Carlo cheek piece, and a rubber butt pad for better control and feel.
- Side Bolt Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP) air rifle
- Currently available in .177 caliber, .22 caliber, and .25 caliber
- 2 detachable spring-loaded roto-index magazines (.177 & .22 caliber 12 shot capacity; .25 caliber 10 shot capacity)
- Single shot tray
- Quattro Trigger – 2-stage fully adjustable match trigger
- Anti-Knock System prevents gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced
- Fixed 165cc air cylinder fills to 200 BAR (2900 PSI)
- Built in pressure gauge (manometer)
- Includes quick-fill nozzle
- Turkish walnut pistol grip thumbhole stock
- Black anodized aluminum receiver
- Monte Carlo cheek rest
- Rubber butt pad
- Combination picatinny and 11mm dovetail optics rail
- Manual safety switch
- Picatinny rail beneath forearm
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1250 FPS, .22 cal – 1120 FPS, .25 cal – 900 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1150 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 900 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 29 FPE, .22 cal – 38 FPE, .25 cal – 40 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.