Based on the popular Flash QE PCP (pre-charged pneumatic) air rifle, Hatsan presents the compact and highly maneuverable bullpup version, FlashPup QE. While keeping your budget in mind, we were still able to equip the FlashPup QE with all of Hatsan’s upgraded features. Weighing in at just 6.1 lbs. and only 32” long, this compact air rifle, packs up to 40 FPE (.25 cal) and up to 1250 FPS (.177 cal lead-free pellets) with its fixed 165 cc air cylinder with a 200 BAR fill pressure (2,900 psi). It also includes our patented anti-knock system that prevents gas wastage when the rifle is knocked or bounced.
The FlashPup QE comes standard with Hatsan’s QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator. Which reduces down-range noise by up to 50%. The precision rifled and choked German steel barrel is just one of many features providing amazing accuracy. This popular PCP also includes Hatsan’s celebrated fully adjustable, 2-stage Quattro Trigger. This allows for adjustable trigger travel and load.
The FlashPup QE includes 2 spring-loaded rotary magazines, a single shot tray and a quick-fill nozzle. These magazines automatically index the next pellet each time the bolt is cycled, without the need for heavy external mechanisms. Built with lightweight hardwood and a black anodized receiver, the FlashPup QE is ambidextrous and includes an adjustable cheek piece. Add in the ventilated rubber butt pad and the checkering on the pistol grip, the FlashPup QE is impressively comfortable.
Fitted with a combination picatinny and 11mm dovetail rail, you can equip the FlashPup QE with one of our Optima scopes and with the picatinny rail below the forend, you can add a bipod to top off the already impressive accuracy.
The FlashPup QE, with its compact size and weight, is extremely versatile for practically any shooting scenario.
- Bullpup, side lever Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP) air rifle
- Currently available in .177 caliber, .22 caliber, and .25 caliber
- QuietEnergy shrouded barrel with integrated sound moderator
- Quattro Trigger – fully adjustable, 2-stage match trigger
- 2 detachable spring-loaded rotary magazines – .177 & .22 cal – 12 rd, .25 cal – 10 rd
- Single shot tray
- Anti-Knock System prevents gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced
- Fixed 165cc carbon fiber air cylinder fills to 200 BAR (2900 PSI)
- Built in pressure gauge (manometer)
- Includes quick-fill nozzle
- Hardwood ambidextrous stock
- Anodized aluminum receiver
- Adjustable cheek rest
- Ventilated rubber butt pad
- Combination picatinny and 11mm dovetail optics rail
- Manual safety switch
- Picatinny rail beneath forearm
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1250 FPS, .22 cal – 1120 FPS, .25 cal – 900 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1150 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 900 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 29 FPE, .22 cal – 38 FPE, .25 cal – 40 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.