The Model 87 Vortex QE is one of the most advanced break barrel air rifles in its market class and price range. It features an ambidextrous, synthetic stock with an elevation adjustable cheek piece, a precision rifled German steel barrel, and Hatsan’s fully adjustable 2-stage Quattro Trigger System. Built with Hatsan’s Vortex gas piston system, the Mod 87 Vortex QE will perform perfectly in cold weather. Hatsan has added in another great feature, the QuietEnergy barrel technology with integrated sound moderator. This reduces down-range noise by up to 50% and provides a large muzzle brake for easy cocking. The airgun is also fitted with Hatsan’s SAS™ (Shock Absorber System) that works to reduce recoil.
The Model 87 Vortex QE Combo includes a fully multi-coated 3-9×32 Optima scope that easily attaches to the rifle’s grooved dovetail receiver that fits 11mm scope rail mounts. It is also fitted with a micro-adjustable rear sight, for both windage and elevation, and a fixed open front sight. Both with fiber optics.
This expertly constructed airgun is available in .177 caliber, .22 caliber, and .25 caliber. Like most air rifles from Hatsan, the Model 87 Vortex QE’s muzzle velocity is calculated by using our own high-density lead Vortex pellets (up to 1100 FPS) and with lightweight lead-free pellets (up to 1300 FPS), that have become the industry standard. Although using lead pellets results in slower advertised muzzle velocity when compared to other air rifle manufacturers, shooters will receive a more accurate shot with greater energy upon impact (up to 24 FPE) when using the high-density lead pellets.
- Break barrel
- Single shot
- Vortex gas piston
- QuietEnergy barrel technology with integrated sound moderator
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm), and .25 (6.5mm) calibers
- Fully adjustable 2-stage Quattro Trigger System
- SAS™ – Shock Absorber System – that reduces felt recoil/reduces vibrations
- Ambidextrous, all-weather, synthetic stock with elevation adjustable cheek piece
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel
- Rubber butt pad for additional recoil absorption
- Grooved dovetail receiver for 11mm scope mounts
- Large muzzle for easy cocking
- Precision rifled German steel barrel
- Manual and automatic cocking safety
- Anti-bear trap safety mechanism
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with green fiber optics
- Fixed open front sight with red fiber optics
- Includes 3-9×32 Optima scope and rings
- No spring fatigue
- No spring torque
- Functions perfectly in cold weather
- Smoother cocking and shooting
- Lasts longer than a metal spring
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1300 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 750 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 11 FPS, .22 cal – 800 FPS, .25 cal – 700 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 20 FPE, .22 cal – 21 FPE, .25 cal – 24 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.