Following up on the success of the popular SpeedFire, Hatsan has upgraded it! Introducing the SpeedFire Magnum 1250, with more features and more power! Just as the regular SpeedFire does, the SpeedFire Magnum 1250 rids the shooter of the tedious task of loading one pellet at a time with its Rapid Performance Magazines (RPMs) and its EZ-Load Action System.
With just a single motion, the EZ-Load Action System quickly cocks and loads the gun for up to 12 shots of rapid fire (10 shots in .22 cal). The SpeedFire Magnum 1250 comes standard with 2 Rapid Performance Mags (RPM) and is available in .177 caliber and .22 caliber. This break barrel rifle includes all the upgrades that Hatsan offers. Starting with the QuietEnergy barrel with an integrated sound moderator, this reduces down-range noise by up to 50%. The barrel is precision rifled German steel, which provides greater accuracy. Add in the Vortex gas piston system that provides up to an astonishing 28 FPE and up to 1340 FPS and the black synthetic, pistol grip thumbhole, ambidextrous stock, the SpeedFire Magnum 1250 is ready to rock!
The next SpeedFire Magnum 1250 feature is Hatsan’s acclaimed 2-stage, fully adjustable Quattro Trigger. This match trigger allows for adjustments on trigger pull and travel. Allowing the user to fully customize their shooting experience. And for comfort, the SpeedFire Magnum 1250 is equipped with Hatsan’s SAS (Shock Absorber System), a Monte Carlo cheek rest, and a ventilated rubber butt pad, for reduced felt recoil, along with a textured grip and forend for better control and feel.
Optics? We’ve got you! The SpeedFire Magnum 1250 includes a 3-9×40 Optima scope, along with rings and an optics riser rail for both picatinny and 11mm dovetail mount compatibility. Allowing ample room to put your scope right where you want it. It also has recoil absorbing dampeners in the rail mount to reduce scope shock, helping to maintain zero and protect the scope. Don’t want to use a scope? No problem. The SpeedFire Magnum 1250 also includes fiber optic sights. The rear is micro-adjustable green fiber optic, built into the magazine housing, micro-adjustable for both windage and elevation. The front sight is a red flip-up fiber optic. Either way you go, the SpeedFire Magnum 1250 is setup for you to acquire your target quickly and easily.
With safety in mind, the SpeedFire Magnum 1250 includes a manual safety, an automatic cocking safety, as well as an anti-bear trap safety. Equipped standard with all of Hatsan’s exclusive features and more power than the original SpeedFire, the SpeedFire Magnum 1250 is hard to beat.
- Break barrel, multi-shot repeater
- Vortex gas piston
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), and .22 (5.5mm) calibers
- EZ-Load Action System – quickly cocks and loads the gun in one single motion
- Includes 2 detachable Rapid Performance Mags (RPM)
- Fully adjustable 2-stage Quattro Trigger
- QuietEnergy barrel with integrated sound moderator
- SAS™ – Shock Absorber System – that reduces felt recoil/reduces vibrations
- All-weather, pistol grip thumbhole, synthetic stock with ambidextrous design and fixed Monte Carlo cheek rest
- Textured grip and forearm for better control and feel
- Ventilated rubber butt pad for additional recoil absorption
- Scope riser for picatinny and 11mm dovetail scope mounts
- Recoil absorbing dampeners in rail mount to reduce scope shock
- Precision rifled German steel barrel
- Manual and automatic cocking safety
- Anti-bear trap safety mechanism
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with green fiber optics
- Flip-up open front sight with red fiber optic
- Includes 3-9×40 Optima scope and rings
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1340 FPS, .22 cal – 1250 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1250 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 24 FPE, .22 cal – 28 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.