The Vectis is Hatsan’s unique, lever-action, Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP) air rifle. It is available in three calibers – .177 (1250 FPS / 29 FPE), .22 (1120 FPS / 38 FPE) and .25 (900 FPS / 40 FPE). Based on the Flash QE platform, the Vectis maintains the same lightweight characteristics, weighing just 7.1 lbs., It features a one-piece receiver and a sturdy, synthetic-polymer patented QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderation, which dampens noise up to 50%. The barrel is precision rifled and choked for accuracy and dependability.
The Vectis includes a fixed 165cc volume, 200 BAR, 2,900 PSI air cylinder and is also built with Hatsan’s patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when the rifle is knocked or bounced. This entry-level PCP airgun features our Quattro 2-stage adjustable trigger with manual safety and just like rifles of the old west, the sturdy trigger guard acts as the rifle’s cocking lever. Simply rotate the lever 45 degrees to cock the rifle. Follow-up shots are quick and easy thanks to the 2 included S/Roto Index Magazines. A single-shot tray is also included for those who might want to precision-load pellets individually. The Vectis also includes removable flip-up sights with fiber optics, with the rear sight adjustable for both windage and elevation.
The Vectis is setup and ready for you to add your own scope and accessories. It includes a combination picatinny & 11mm dovetail rail that extends the barrel length on top and another picatinny rail beneath the forearm to allow for a custom look and feel. Check out our line of Optima scopes for great options to add to this PCP. The Vectis also has an ambidextrous, all-weather synthetic stock with a Monte Carlo cheek piece, and features a soft, ventilated, rubber butt pad for better control and feel for all types of shooters.
- Lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle
- Cocking lever is built into the trigger guard
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm) and .25 (6.35mm) calibers
- Detachable 14-shot magazine in .177 caliber, 12-shot magazine in .22 caliber, and 10-shot magazine in .25 caliber
- German steel, precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator
- Combo optics mounting rail fits 11mm dovetail or Weaver/picatinny mounts
- Picatinny accessory rail built into stock of forend
- Removable, flip-up fiber optic open sights
- Ambidextrous, all weather, tactical style thumbhole synthetic stock with Monte Carlo cheek piece
- Checkering on grip and forend for better control and feel
- Ventilated rubber butt pad
- Fixed 165cc volume steel air cylinder tube
- 200 BAR/2900 PSI max fill pressure
- Built-in pressure gauge (manometer)
- Includes 2 magazines, single shot tray, 1/8″ BSPP male threaded fill probe and spare seals
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1250 FPS, .22 cal – 1120 FPS, .25 cal – N/A
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1150 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 900 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 29 FPE, .22 cal – 38 FPE, .25 cal – 40 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.