Hatsan’s NEW ZADA break barrel rifle is the newest edition of entry-level spring action air rifles. The refined design is precision-engineered to be the ultimate high-performance beginners shooting platform.
Designed for a lifetime of use, the ZADA utilizes a steel rifled barrel and a synthetic molded shroud to reduce overall weight. The ZADA is available in three calibers .177 caliber, .22 caliber, and .25 caliber, and is capable of producing up to 24 ft-lbs. of energy.
Hatsan focused on ease of use when equipping the ZADA with an easy-cocking break barrel, purpose-built for the beginning shooter. Its large muzzle break, with Hatsan’s QE technology with an integrated sound moderator, makes manipulating the single shot cocking action smooth and nearly effortless. As a result, this provides more control to the shooter and quieter shots down range.
The ZADA sports a new tactical style stock with a pistol grip, designed to be more ergonomic and attractive than its predecessor. Its ambidextrous synthetic stock is rock solid and lightweight. Designed with a Monte Carlo cheek piece and rubber recoil pad, the ZADA features comfort similar to those found on the most advanced Hatsan air rifles.
This airgun incorporates an integrated, shock-absorbing, advanced-polymer scope rail that will keep the included 4×32 Optima scope zeroed for superior accuracy. If you prefer not to use the scope, the ZADA is fitted with contrasting colored fiber optic sights. The rear sight is fully adjustable for both windage and elevation. It boasts a fully adjustable trigger, manual firing safety, and an automatic cocking safety, making the NEW ZADA a great entry-level airgun for those interested in picking up a fun hobby.
- Available in .177 caliber, .22 caliber, and .25 caliber
- Ambidextrous, synthetic, tactical stock with pistol grip
- Monte Carlo cheek rest
- Rifled steel barrel
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator
- Includes 4×32 Optima scope and mounts
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel
- Rubber buttpad for recoil absorption
- Accepts both 11mm dovetail and Weaver mounts
- Adjustable trigger pull and trigger travel
- Manual and automatic cocking safety
- Anti-bear trap safety
- Micro-adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with fiber optics
- Large muzzle break for easy cocking
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1300 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 750 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1100 FPS, .22 cal – 800 FPS, .25 cal – 700 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy* – .177 cal – 20 FPE, .22 cal – 21 FPE, .25 cal – 24 FPE
* Velocity & energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.