With its unmatched power, despite its size, the Hatsan Model 25 SuperCharger QE stands out from other airguns on the market today. The Mod 25 can produce a muzzle velocity of up to 675 FPS when using Hatsan’s Vortex high-density lead pellets or up to 800 FPS using lead-free pellets. Equipped with Hatsan’s XRS Recoil Reduction System, for a noticeably smoother shot. Recoil is absorbed during the shot by a spring-loaded sliding mechanism integrated into the grip stock. This makes for a more accurate and comfortable shooting experience. The textured pistol grip includes finger grooves and a thumb rest, a left-handed grip is available upon request at no charge.
Available in .177 caliber and .22 caliber the Model 25 SuperCharger QE includes a 9” precision rifled German steel barrel fitted with Hatsan’s QE Technology – a fully shrouded barrel and an integrated sound moderator. Reducing the downrange noise by up to 50%. Also featured on this airgun is the Quattro 2-stage adjustable match trigger, allowing for adjustments on trigger travel and load.
The Mod 25 SuperCharger QE is also fitted with micro-adjustable green fiber optic rear sights – adjustable for windage & elevation and a fixed red fiber optic front sight. The cylinder is grooved for 11mm dovetail scope mounts and their optics – like our Optima 1×30 Red Dot. This air gun doesn’t lack in safety features either. Coming with a standard manual safety, an automatic cocking safety and an anti-bear trap safety, you can feel confident letting a less experienced shooter use this airgun safely.
The Model 25 SuperCharger QE is built with accuracy and comfort in mind. Perfect for small pest control and target practice!
- Single-shot, break barrel pistol
- 58 lbs. cocking effort
- Fiber optic front sight
- Fiber optic rear sight adjustable for windage & elevation
- Quattro 2-stage adjustable match trigger
- QuietEnergy technology
- Integrated sound moderator
- Anti-bear trap safety
- Textured grips with finger grooves and thumb rest (LH grip available upon request)
- Manual safety
- Automatic cocking safety
- 11mm optics dovetail grooves
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 800 FPS, .22 cal – 625 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 675 FPS, .22 cal – 500 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 8 FPE, .22 cal – 8 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.