Perfect for hunting or fast action plinking, the Barrage air rifle offers a whole new experience in shooting. Hatsan’s semi-automatic PCP (pre-charged pneumatic) air rifle combines fast shots with high maneuverability and penetrating power. Built with one of the largest available air cylinders, at 500cc with a max fill pressure of 250 BAR (3,625 psi), the Barrage effortlessly launches lead-free pellets at up to 1,200 FPS and up to 38 FPE. Giving you up to 120 shots at optimal velocity, this air rifle’s semi-automatic action is one of the fastest shooting on the market.
With a fully shrouded barrel, precision rifled and choked, the Barrage is built for accuracy. Featuring a DaSoft® coated, all-weather synthetic stock that is built with an adjustable comb, grooved pistol grip and forend which houses the built-in pressure gauge, 2 magazine carrying slots, and ventilated rubber butt pad, this air rifle has awesome bones. Not to mention the integrated combo 11mm dovetail & Weaver optic rail, for your scope of choice, and the picatinny rail on the forend for added accessories.
Rounding out the Barrage’s features and accessories, is Hatsan’s patented anti-knock system, to prevent gas wastage if the rifle is knocked or bounced, and a metal trigger. This semi-auto air rifle also comes with 3 spring-loaded magazines, fitted sling swivels, a 1/8″ BSPP threaded fill probe and a durable hard case to store it all in.
- Semi-automatic, PCP (pre-charged pneumatic)
- Fully shrouded barrel, precision rifled and choked for accuracy
- 500cc air cylinder, 250 BAR max fill pressure
- DaSoft® coated synthetic stock with ergonomic design
- Combination 11mm dovetail & Weaver optic rail
- Additional picatinny accessory rail beneath the forearm
- Texturing on grip and forearm for better feel and control
- Elevation-adjustable cheek comb
- Ventilated rubber butt pad
- 3 rotary magazines included: .177 cal – 14 rd, .22 cal – 12 rd, .25 cal – 10 rd
- Built-in pressure gauge to help monitor cylinder pressure
- Includes 1/8″ BSPP threaded fill probe
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver
- Manual safety
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage
- Metal trigger and synthetic trigger guard
- Fitted sling swivels
- Includes hard case
- Max Velocity Lead-Free Pellets* – .177 cal – 1200 FPS, .22 cal – 1100 FPS, .25 cal – 900 FPS
- Max Velocity Lead Pellets* – .177 cal – 1100 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 900 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 23 FPE, .22 cal – 34 FPE, .25 cal – 38 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
Please Note: All Hatsan semi-automatic airguns are designed specifically for skirted pellets only. Slugs or other non-skirted rounds will not cycle properly.