The Hatsan Factor RC is an all-new platform designed with competition and customization in mind. Available in .177, .22, and .25 calibers, it can be fine-tuned and tailored to a variety of competitions and shooting styles. Among its many features is the ability to accept commercially available pistol grips and buttstocks made for modern sporting rifles, as well as a reversible cocking lever for ambidextrous operation.
You’ll find that the ergonomic pistol grip is covered in a soft durable rubber and is textured to provide maximum grip and control. The 5-position telescoping buttstock also features and elevation adjustable cheek rest that can be moved in 5mm increments up to 40mm tall, or it can be removed for low-profile optics. Hatsan’s famous fully adjustable Quattro Trigger now includes a trigger pad that can be moved vertically and rotated left or right for maximum precision and comfort. Shooting at 1100 FPS with lead-free pellets (.177 cal) and up to 33.5 FPE (.25 cal), the Factor RC has the power you need.
The Factor RC’s power output is also highly adjustable featuring an externally adjustable pressure regulator with its own output pressure gauge. A power level knob controls the amount of air transferred into the barrel, and a hammer preload adjuster on the opposite side helps fine-tune power output and cocking effort. With its removable 580cc carbon fiber air cylinder you can have another ready to swap without having to refill. The Factor RC is also equipped with a Foster style quick-disconnect fill inlet. In place of the normal PCP fill nozzle, an extended QD is included. An integrated color-coded manometer allows for the system pressure to be easily monitored at-a-glance.
The 23-inch-long precision rifled and choked barrel will ensure accuracy while Hatsan’s QuietEnergy technology full-length barrel shroud will reduce noise output. A standard ½” UNF threaded muzzle piece is included to allow a lager sound moderator or air stripper to be added without modifications. To round out the Factor RC’s features, 2 high-capacity SwingLoad magazines (that can be linked together to facilitate faster mag changes) are included, along with a single-shot tray, a picatinny rail installed beneath the forearm, and a combination optic system that will accept Picatinny, Weaver, and 11mm dovetail mounts.
All these features add another level of precision and consistency that can place over 100 shots on target from a single fill and come in a package that weighs less than 8 lbs.
- Repeating, side lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle
- Available in .177, .22, & .25 calibers
- Reversible cocking lever for ambidextrous operation
- 3-power adjustable transfer port
- Externally adjustable hammer preload
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel with integrated sound moderator
- 1/2” UNF threaded muzzle
- Precision rifled and choked barrel
- Detachable caliber-specific magazine
- 580cc detachable carbon fiber bottle – spare bottles available
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor cylinder pressure
- 5-position telescoping stock with 9-position elevation adjustable cheek rest
- Ergonomic soft rubber pistol grip
- Aluminum receiver with integrated combination Picatinny / Weaver / 11mm Dovetail optics rail
- Removable Picatinny accessory rail for bipod
- Black metal trigger with vertical and angular trigger shoe adjustment
- Patented anti-knock system prevents discharge when the rifle is knocked or bounced
- Manual safety switch
- Foster style quick disconnect fill inlet
- Externally adjustable pressure regulator
- Additional pressure gauge to monitor regulator pressure
- Weight – Gun Only – 7.9lbs
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1100 FPS, .22 cal – 1000 FPS, .25 cal – 900 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1010 FPS, .22 cal – 950 FPS, .25 cal – 870 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 19.5 FPE, .22 cal – 29.5 FPE, .25 cal – 33.5 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.