The Blitz is a select fire, semi-auto / full-auto, Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP) air rifle. Available in .22 caliber, .25 caliber, or .30 caliber that can produce up to 53 ft-lbs of energy and up to 1,150 FPS. Users can easily switch between either firing mode with just the flick of a switch. The gas-operated cycling mechanism does not rely on battery power and can cycle up to 1000 rounds per minute. This PCP air rifle features a large 580cc carbon fiber air tank that can provide over 100 shots of semi-auto or full-auto excitement. Which then can be easily refilled with one of our TactAir pumps or compressors. Two SwingLoad magazines are included with the rifle (21-Shot in .22, 19-Shot in .25, 16-Shot in .30), and the loading key has its own special storage space on the stock.
The tactical all-weather synthetic stock not only looks great but boasts great ergonomic features as well. The integrated pistol grip has rubberized panels to help facilitate a secure grip in any environment. An elevation adjustable cheek rest ensures proper sight alignment, and the butt pad is both elevation and angle adjustable so it can be customized to fit just right.
Equipped from the factory is a 1-piece carry handle with adjustable open sights that can be removed to make way for lighted and/or magnified accessories of your choice. Hatsan’s standard combination optics rail is integrated into the top of the receiver, allowing for the use of either 11mm dovetail or Weaver scope mounts. Perfect for one of our Optima scopes. Three picatinny accessory rails surround the air cylinder for ultimate flexibility in accessory mounting options. The Blitz also features a built-in manometer that is color coded for easy reference.
- Select fire, semi-auto/full-auto, Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP) air rifle
- Currently available in .22 caliber, .25 caliber, and .30 caliber
- Detachable spring rotary magazine holds 21 pellets in .22, 19 pellets in .25, 16 pellets in .30
- 2 SwingLoad magazines included
- Gas-operated cycling mechanism does not rely on batteries
- 580cc carbon fiber air tank fills to 250 BAR (3625 PSI)
- Tactical all-weather synthetic stock with integrated pistol grip
- Rubber pistol grip panels for enhanced control and feel
- Elevation adjustable cheek rest
- Elevation and angle adjustable rubber butt pad
- Combination Weaver and 11mm Dovetail optics rail
- Included 1-piece carry handle with open sights
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor tank pressure
- Black anodized aluminum receiver and barrel shroud
- Manual safety switch
- Fitted/integrated sling mounts
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .22 cal – 1150 FPS, .25 cal – 970 FPS, .30 cal – N/A
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .22 cal – 1050 FPS, .25 cal – 970 FPS, .30 cal – 730 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .22 cal – 36 FPE, .25 cal – 41 FPE, .30 cal – 53 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
Magazine Loading Instructions