The Gladius Long, a bullpup, side lever, repeating action air rifle, is a versatile airgun. Available in .177, .22, and .25 calibers, this pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) rifle features an adjustable power setting option. With the turn of a dial, shooters can choose from 6 graduated settings and go from plinking to varmint hunting, all while using the same airgun. This feature aids in the maximizing of shots-per-fill. Based on the selected power setting, the Gladius Long can provide anywhere between 25 and 70 shots at optimal velocity.
By adding almost 4-inches to the barrel length, the Gladius Long shoots with even better accuracy and more power. With a built-in pressure gauge, the detachable 255cc air cylinder (spare cylinders are available) shoots up to 1350 FPS with .177 cal lead-free pellets (1250 FPS with lead pellets) and up to 49 FPE with the .25 caliber (35 FPE with .177 cal, and 46 FPE with .22 cal) model. The patented anti-knock system prevents gas wastage when the rifle is knocked or bounced.
The precision rifled and choked German steel barrel is surrounded with QuietEnergy technology and includes an integrated sound moderator, reducing noise by up to 50%. The Gladius Long includes Hatsan’s fully adjustable, two-stage, match Quattro trigger. Adjustable for trigger travel and load. The EasyAdjust elevation comb, elevation & fit angle adjustable butt pad, and checkering on grip & forearm add even more comfort, control, and customization on this air rifle.
Included with the Gladius Long are 4 detachable rotary magazines, 10-shot for the .177 and .22 calibers and 9-shot for the .25 calibers. The black synthetic stock features 3 magazine storage slots so there won’t be any searching when it’s time to reload. The forend of the stock also includes 3 picatinny accessory rails for your bipod, flashlight, and other accessories. The black anodized receiver includes a combo optics rail – fitting both 11mm dovetail and 22mm Weaver mounts.
The Gladius not only has a manual and automatic safety, it also features an anti-double pellet feed mechanism, preventing more than one pellet from loading into the barrel. Rounding out the Gladius package are fitted sling swivels for the included Hatsan sling, a quick-fill nozzle, an air discharging cap, and a custom hard case to store it all in. Feature rich, the Gladius PCP air rifle is a do-it-all airgun, from low power plinking to high power hunting – and everything in between.
- Side lever, pre-charged pneumatic, bullpup
- Available in .177, .22 and .25 calibers
- Detachable 255cc air cylinder with built in pressure gauge
- QuietEnergy technology – fully shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator
- Quattro trigger – fully adjustable, 2-stage, match trigger
- 6-level power adjustment knob
- Includes 4 rotary magazines: 10-shot in .177 and .22 calibers, 9-shot in .25 caliber
- Elevation adjustable cheek rest
- Elevation and fit angle adjustable butt pad
- On-board storage for 3 rotary magazines
- Sling swivels and Hatsan sling
- Anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when knocked or bounced
- Anti-double pellet feeding mechanism
- Manual and automatic safety
- Quick fill nozzle and air discharging cap
- 3 picatinny rails on forend
- Includes custom plastic hardcase for storage
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1350 FPS, .22 cal – 1220 FPS, .25 cal – 1000 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1250 FPS, .22 cal – 1100 FPS, .25 cal – 1000 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 35 FPE, .22 cal – 36 FPE, .25 cal – 49 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.