After the success of the Hercules, Hatsan listened to customers and the airgun community with a revamped and streamlined version – the Hercules Bully. Packing the same punch, the Hercules Bully is 3 lbs. lighter and 12 inches shorter than its sister. The included 480cc carbon fiber air cylinder and all-weather synthetic bullpup stock make this possible. Adding in another improvement for the shooter, this air rifle is built with an “EasyAdjust” cheek comb with an elevation adjustment button. These components work in collaboration to not only reduce weight, but also provide shooters with a more balanced and comfortable shot.
Built on a proven platform, the Hercules Bully has relocated the side lever to above the trigger – making this bullpup rifle easer to cock and eliminating the need to remove it from the shooting position when cycling the next round. Available in 4 calibers, .25, .30, .35, and .45 the Hercules Bully doesn’t sacrifice velocity and knockdown power with muzzle energy up to 290 FPE. It’s got a precision rifled German steel barrel and includes a 2-stage trigger that can be set to the shooter’s preference. Surrounding the barrel is Hatsan’s QuietEnergy technology. A full barrel shroud with an integrated sound moderator, reducing down-range noise by up to 50% for better game hunting.
Not only does the Hercules Bully include removable, flip-up fiber optic sights, it includes a lengthy 21” 11mm dovetail/Weaver combination rail that can accommodate just about any optic setup. Check out our line of Optima scopes to find just what you need. This bully also has a picatinny accessory rail beneath the forearm so you can attach a bipod for better accuracy.
Enabling you to keep an eye on your air rifle, there is a built-in pressure gauge to monitor the cylinder pressure, which maxes out at 250 BAR. To help keep you safe is a manual safety and the included “anti-double pellet feed” mechanism that prevents more than one pellet loading into the barrel. Rounding out the amazing features of the Hercules Bully, are the 3 included detachable magazines, 2 of which can be stored in the stock while shooting the 3rd one and fitted sling swivels. Locked and loaded with features, grab some ammo and the Hercules Bully, then go out and have some fun!
- Bullpup design, side-lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle
- Available in .25, .30, .35, and .45 calibers
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator – up to 50% quieter
- Precision rifled German steel barrel
- 480cc carbon fiber air bottle mounted in the forearm
- 3 detachable, caliber specific, multi-shot magazines
- Quick-fill nozzle
- Synthetic ambidextrous bullpup stock
- “EasyAdjust” cheek comb – stock equipped with integrated elevation adjustment button
- Picatinny rail beneath the forearm
- Checkered grip and forearm for better control and feel
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor the cylinder pressure
- Lengthy 21” combination optics rail accepts both 11 mm and picatinny scope mounts
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced
- “Anti-double pellet feed” mechanism prevents more than one pellet loading into barrel
- Detachable folding and adjustable sights with fiber optics
- Two-stage adjustable trigger for trigger travel and trigger load
- Fitted sling swivels
- Max Velocity* – .25 cal – 1200 FPS, .30 cal – 1070 FPS, .35 cal – 910 FPS, .45 cal – 850 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy* – .25 cal – 75 FPE, .30 cal – 115 FPE, .35 cal – 150 FPE, .45 cal – 290 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.