The Model 135 QE Carnivore is the world’s first .30 caliber, big bore break barrel air rifle. It includes all the features that make Hatsan break barrels truly exceptional. The Mod 135 QE Carnivore features Hatsan’s Vortex gas piston. This allows for smoother cocking and shooting, no spring torque or spring fatigue and will function perfectly in cold weather.
Next comes the QE barrel. The precision rifled, German steel barrel is surrounded with our QuietEnergy shrouded barrel and integrated sound moderator – making it approximately 50% quieter than without it. The Mod 135 QE Carnivore includes Hatsan’s Quattro 2-stage adjustable match trigger. Which is adjustable for trigger-pull weight, first stage, second stage and length of travel. It also includes a gold-plated metal trigger blade.
The 590 FPS and 34 FPE that this air rifle produces is hardly noticeable because of Hatsan’s patented SAS (shock absorber system) and rubber recoil pad to reduce the felt recoil. Fitted with a combination 11mm dovetail and Weaver optics rail with scope stop, this air rifle is ready for any scope. Although a scope is not entirely necessary. The Model 135 QE Carnivore also comes standard with micro adjustable green fiber optic rear sights and a fixed red fiber optic front sight.
Safety is no problem with this air rifle, as it comes standard with a manual safety, an automatic cocking safety, and an anti-bear trap mechanism.
Saving the best for last, is the stunning ambidextrous Turkish walnut stock. Featuring a Monte Carlo adjustable comb and gorgeous checkering on the grip and forend. Then as an added little feature, the Mod 135 QE Carnivore also comes with built in sling slots (sling not included).
If you’re looking for a reliable, gorgeous, comfortable, with all the bells and whistles break barrel hunting rifle, your small and medium game don’t stand a chance with Hatsan’s Model 135 QE Carnivore air rifle.
- Vortex gas piston
- Single shot
- Break barrel
- QuietEnergy shrouded barrel with integrated sound moderator
- Rifled German steel barrel
- Quattro 2-stage adjustable trigger, with metal trigger blade
- Automatic cocking safety
- Resettable manual safety
- Anti-bear trap safety
- 11mm dovetail and Weaver optics rail with metal scope stop
- Ambidextrous stock with adjustable Monte Carlo cheek piece
- Turkish walnut stock with checkering on grip and forend
- SAS (shock absorber system) and rubber butt pad for recoil absorption
- Micro adjustable rear sight, for both windage and elevation, with green fiber optics
- Fixed front sight with red fiber optic
- Max Velocity* – .30 cal – 590 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .30 cal – 34 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.