Building on the success of the Barrage and BullMaster semi-auto air rifles, Hatsan has created a semi-auto air pistol, the Sortie Tact. The most notable feature of this PCP pistol is that it is equipped with a removable folding buttstock that gives extra stability and allows it to be used as a pistol or a carbine air rifle. The ergonomic, synthetic, right-handed grip and contoured hand guard allow for easy single- or two-handed all-weather operation.
Powered by a 62cc air cylinder that you can easily fill to 200 BAR with one of our TactAir hand pumps, the Sortie Tact can reach up to 900 FPS. This air pistol is also fitted with Hatsan’s patented anti-knock system, which prevents discharge of the rifle when it is knocked or bounced. A built-in pressure gauge is included to help you monitor cylinder pressure.
Since accuracy is always a goal, the Sortie Tact includes a fully shrouded, precision rifled and choked barrel. This semi-auto air pistol is also fitted with detachable fiber optic sights, the rear is micro-adjustable for both windage and elevation. Built with a combo optics rail, fitting both 11mm and 22mm mounts, you can easily add an optic of your choice – our Optima 1×30 Red Dot is a great option.
Included accessories are a 1/8” BSPP male threaded quick-fill nozzle, 3 detachable, caliber specific, multi-shot, spring-loaded magazines, and a hard case for safe transport and storage. The Sortie Tact is a durable and adaptable semi-automatic PCP air pistol that can be used for small game hunting or just some fun plinking, shooting as fast as your trigger finger will go.
- Pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air pistol
- Semi-automatic action
- Available in .177, .22, and .25 calibers
- Removable, lightweight, folding buttstock
- Fixed 62cc air cylinder with 200 BAR fill pressure
- Detachable fiber optic sights (micro-adjustable rear sights)
- 2-stage trigger
- Built in pressure gauge to monitor cylinder pressure
- Anti-knock system prevents discharge when the rifle is knocked or bounced
- 3 detachable, caliber specific, multi-shot, Roto-Index spring-loaded magazines included
- Fully shrouded, precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy
- Ergonomic synthetic grip with checkering on grip surfaces
- Includes quick-fill nozzle
- Combo 11mm dovetail and 22mm rail accepts a wide range of optic mounts
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver
- Hard case included
- Overall length folded: 18.1”
- Overall length extended: 25”
- Barrel length: 7.9”
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 900 FPS, .22 cal – 750 FPS, .25 cal – 625 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 850 FPS, .22 cal – 700 FPS, .25 cal – 625 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 16 FPE, .22 cal – 18 FPE, .25 cal – 20 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.