Power. Accuracy. Versatility. Reliability. Quality. Value. These describe Hatsan’s NeutronStar best. This PCP is a side lever, repeating air rifle loaded with premium features and is one of 2 air rifles we offer with a free-floating barrel. Keeping accuracy and durability in mind, the NeutronStar sports a 23-inch, free-floating, fully shrouded, precision choked, and rifled German steel barred.
Power is a non-issue with this airgun. With the fixed 480cc 250 BAR carbon fiber air cylinder, the NeutronStar offers remarkable power. Shooting at up to 1400 FPS with .177 cal lead-free pellets, and up to 1300 FPS with .177 cal lead pellets. Shooting up to 54 FPE (.25 cal). Shots at optimal velocity are nothing to shake a stick at either! Getting up to 110 shots with the .177 caliber and up to a still impressive 90 shots with this .25 caliber air rifle. Plus, the patented anti-knock system prevents gas wastage when the rifle is knocked or bounced, so you don’t lose any of those shots.
Featuring Hatsan’s 2-stage, fully adjustable, match Quattro trigger (adjustable for travel and load), an elevation adjustable cheek comb, and an elevation & fit angle adjustable butt pad. The NeutronStar can be customized to fit nearly any shooter’s preferences.
This airgun looks good too. It is crafted with a stunning Turkish walnut stock, with built-in magazine storage and thumbhole pistol grip, and a gold-plated metal trigger and metal trigger guard. Finishing off the classic look of this air rifle is the black anodized aluminum alloy receiver. Other features of the NeutronStar are the combo optics rail, that accepts both 11mm dovetail and 22mm Weaver mounts, 2 detachable, caliber-specific, roto-indexing magazines, a single-shot tray for more precise shooting, a picatinny accessory rail mounted beneath the forend, an included fill probe and spare seals. The NeutronStar is loaded with premium features, and yet it is priced well below its competitors. It’s easy to see how this air rifle is powerful, accurate, versatile, and reliable.
- Side lever, repeating, PCP (pre-charged pneumatic) air rifle
- Precision choked and rifled German steel barrel
- 480 cc 250 BAR carbon fiber air cylinder
- Turkish walnut thumbhole stock
- Elevation-adjustable comb and elevation & fit angle adjustable rubber butt pad
- 2 detachable Roto-Mag magazines with 14-shot (.177), 12-shot (.22) and 10-shot (.25) capacity
- Combo optics rail accepts both 11mm dovetail and 22mm Weaver mounts
- Fully shrouded barrel protecting and stabilizing barrel for maximum durability and accuracy
- Spare magazine storage in stock
- Patented anti-knock system prevents gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced
- Quattro Trigger: Two-stage, fully adjustable match trigger is adjustable for travel and load
- Gold-plated metal trigger and metal trigger guard
- Picatinny accessory rail beneath forend
- Manual safety
- Includes single-shot tray, fill probe and spare seals
- Max Velocity* – Lead-Free Pellets – .177 cal – 1400 FPS, .22 cal – 1250 FPS, .25 cal – 1050 FPS
- Max Velocity* – Lead Pellets – .177 cal – 1300 FPS, .22 cal – 1125 FPS, .25 cal – 1050 FPS
- Max Muzzle Energy** – .177 cal – 37 FPE, .22 cal – 47 FPE, .25 cal – 54 FPE
* Velocity results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
** Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.